Your Comfort is our Business
Some safety tips for you
- Start early with planning for what could be a very cold and snowy Michigan winter! While propane is readily available in Michigan, you still need to ensure you have it available for your needs for cooking, heating, etc.
- Propane is highly flammable, and regulations require the filling connection on your tank to be at least ten feet from the external ignition source, the ventilation source for a gas appliance, or any mechanical ventilation source.
- If you should smell gas, extinguish any smoking materials or open flames – and do not operate lights, any appliances or phones, as flames or sparks from these sources can cause a fire or even an explosion.
- If you should have a leak, report it to Dependable LP Gas right away – we know what to do and will be to your property quickly!
- Be sure to comply with our regular maintenance check-ups, which will ensure you do not have leaky tanks or any other problems.
- If you smell gas, shut off the gas source immediately!
Call Us 1-800-465-9912
You can depend on Dependable to make your propane system safe for you – year in and year out – call today!
Delivery comes right to your home, no muss, no fuss for you, our valued customer. Your choices drive our timely services.
Commercial / Agricultural Propane
Whether your need is to power up a forklift, heat a business establishment, or perhaps provide atemporary heat source for your construction site, Dependable LP Gas Co. is your best answer.